Dev Ops Engineer
Join our high caliber team as a Dev Ops Engineer.
You will as a DevOps Engineer be a technical leader and vital contributor by ensuring quality, developing automation processes, and improving the way we do work here in KDI.
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will:
- Be the main contact point between cybersecurity, our division and towards Operations.
- You will be the go-to person with all the technical responsibility in regards of staying compliant and prepare diverse Kubernetes enviorments for test and QA Scenarios.
- Bring new ideas to your team mates, teach best practices and stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Identify root cause, propose solutions, and assist in the resolution of production issues
- Apply cloud (Azure, AWS) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
We are looking for you with:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer or relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with programming, Microsoft Azure, scripting (bash, python, powershell)
- Experience with developing scalable software systems
- A problem-solving attitude
- Experience developing microservice-based architectures
- You can debug and maintain .NET applications
- You have experience with network, server and application-status monitoring.
We can offer you:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link.
Please upload your CV with linkedins easy apply function and we will get back to you.