Join our team as a Dev Ops Engineer
Dev Ops Engineer
This role belongs to the simulations department in Horten, but its also possible to work at our Asker office if that is more convenient.
You will as a DevOps Engineer be a technical leader and vital contributor by ensuring quality, developing automation processes, and improving the way we do work here in KDI.
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you will:
- Be the main contact point between cybersecurity, our division and towards Operations.
- You will be the go-to person with all the technical responsibility in regards of staying compliant and prepare diverse Kubernetes enviorments for test and QA Scenarios.
- Bring new ideas to your team mates, teach best practices and stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Identify root cause, propose solutions, and assist in the resolution of production issues
- Apply cloud (Azure, AWS) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
We are looking for you with:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineer or relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience with programming, Microsoft Azure, scripting (bash, python, powershell)
- Experience with developing scalable software systems
- A problem-solving attitude
- Experience developing microservice-based architectures
- You can debug and maintain .NET applications
- You have experience with network, server and application-status monitoring.
We can offer you:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication. Leave your contact details below and we will contact you.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions regarding the position.