Design Engineer – Aftermarket Offerings
Our Deck Machinery and Motion Control division owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritime’s winches and handling solutions.
Our business is on a journey to transfer our after-market offerings from traditional repairs and time-based overhauls to condition based maintenance. This will ensure our customers operate as reliably and economically as possible.
To support this work, we are looking for a Design Engineer – Aftermarket Offerings
- Work with our technical departments to define and maintain technical instructions, routine maintenance schedules and other related customer documentation.
- Develop technical documentation, spare part kits, illustrations, and other material required to successfully implementation of our service strategy.
- Support in analysis of service reports to see how our maintenance and service offering can be improved.
- Use statistics and analysis to find market opportunities within DMMC
- Support function in project and improvement work
- Communicate with customer to distribute and receive data
- Create customer reports on requests based on equipment data
- Store and forward information to relevant departments
- Analysis of operational data to support maintenance strategies
- Clean of product and system data
- Use and improve web application tools to investigate incidents on a more detailed level
- Develop documentation to communicate our recommendations to our customers.
- Create and store technical documentation in our PLM system
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (e.g product and system design / data engineering / machine design / mechanical)
- Product and maritime competence is an advantage
- Innovative, service minded, high work capacity
- Experience with Teamcenter or other PLM system is considered as an advantage
- Experience with 2D/3D CAD solutions is considered as an advantage
- Ability to exercise judgement and act on own initiative
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Working in an internationally environment/stable company with established position in Poland and global market (34 locations around the word), where health and safety conditions and quality are the most important
- Participation in various trainings and other forms of raising skills and competences
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary
- Benefits (life insurance, medical package, rich Social Benefits Package)
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development
We are looking to invent our future and make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
To do this we need to look forward, see possibilities and apply ourselves to change things for the better.
If our future sounds like yours, why not get in touch?
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.