Data Architect, Asset Management
An opportunity has arisen as Data Architect - Asset Management in Kongsberg Maritime. In this role, you will be a part of the Systems Design and Integration team. You will be working in close collaboration with Ship- and Systems designers for the initial stage our projects, the Ship-, Systems- and equipment engineering for the engineering phase, the Site team during build and delivery, and the asset management team during operation of the Asset.
As our Data Architect, you show good analytical and problem-solving abilities. As part of the team, you will be involved in challenging projects where you use state of the art data management tools and technics to secure structure, availability of data and information in the digital landscape with an Asset Management operational perspective. All in line with our strategy for sustainable thinking. We work as a team and learn from each other.
Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Asset Data and Information lifecycle management – Secure availability of data and information for asset in operational mode
- Infrastructure of asset “physical digital twin” in Kongsberg digital landscape: integration and communication protocols
- BOM configuration management for asset, structuring functional and product BOM`s with integration to Maintenance BOM
- BOM and information Classification Rules and Data Architecture
- Laser scans and as-build data for asset
- Asset physical digital twin bridging from engineering to operational phase
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant education from college or university
- Experience in data analysis and management
- Good knowledge of AVEVA products
- Experience in use of coding and classification systems, preferably SFI
- Willing to travel
You are able to:
- learn and develop/implement tools and methodology within Data Management
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
Hjørungavåg, Ålesund or other Kongsberg Maritime sites upon agreement.
As soon as possible
Point of contact
Anders Nedreberg, Business Improvement Manager, +47 95977693
Jonny Rabben, Director Systems Integration, +47 91700122
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication