Cyber Security Specialist
Join our high caliber team as a Cyber Security Specialist.
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, utilities and oil & gas.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth we are now searching for a cyber security specialist. The role offers broad responsibility with good career development opportunities to match our growth ambitions.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to detail, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our new cyber security specialist, you will become an important part of our Infrastructure & Cyber Security team. Guiding developers and teams in best cyber security practices. You will be responsible for implementing cyber security guidelines and assisting teams in threat modeling and risk assessment. You will work within a highly competent agile team, and you will be involved in continuously securing, implementing, and deploying new SaaS applications and services. We promise you exciting challenges in an environment fit for growth.
To succeed in this role, you hold a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience. You have a strong passion for software design and architecture, ensuring security is handled as part of the development lifecycle. You have excellent knowledge of Powershell, Python, C# and higher-level programming languages, as well as knowledge of Azure DevOps and building CI/CD pipelines. If you also possess skills in cyber security penetration testing and encryption technologies such as SSH, HTTPS and VPN you should apply for this position!
This role is perfect for you who already have:
- Competency with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, ARM templates and Kubernetes
- Experience with network and communication protocols, as well as Linux OS
- Experience with guiding and building Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) with built-in security (e.g. creating ARM templates with security settings according to company policies)
- Experience with full software development lifecycle
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Full stack technology experience
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Feel free to contact Lene Lergaard (email@example.com) if you have any further questions regarding the position.
If you want to apply for this position please use this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2588120375/?capColoOverride=true