Cyber Security Process and Governance Specialist
To further strengthen our world-leading professional Cyber Security community we are looking for ambitious and talented Cyber Security Process and Governance Specialists to join our team. In this role you will advocate Cyber Security Policies and procedures and contribute on governing Cyber Security Requirements. You will improve the overall Cyber Security capability together with the Cyber Security Champions around the business and collaborate closely with product management, sales, customer service and the Kongsberg Cyber Security Center. You will use your excellent communication skills and passion for cyber security to Advocate Cyber Security Policies and procedures to the business. You will lead cyber security risk assessments.
• Work closely with the KONGSBERG SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTRE and other Cyber Security and product specialists within Kongsberg Maritime to further develop our range of Cyber Security services
• Define and enhance processes and governance
• Advocate Cyber Security Policies and procedures and contribute on governing Cyber Security Requirements
• Improve the overall Cyber Security capability together with the Cyber Security Champions around the business
• Lead cyber security risk assessments
Qualifications and experience
• Masters degree or equivalent in relevant topics – Cyber Security/Information Security, Software Engineering, Computer Science
• Some years of experience in cyber security in operational technology, complex industrial control and SCADA systems is preferred
• Good knowledge of Cyber Security standards and frameworks with associated requirements (IEC62443, NIST, ISO27001, DNV-GL, BV)
• Good understanding of cyber security threats, risks and vulnerabilities; cyber security standards and frameworks
• Good understanding of the dependencies of Cyber Security related Insurance and Liability
• Effective communicator in English, both verbally and written
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
• act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
• identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
• build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
• use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
• demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
• co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Kongsberg, Horten, Ålesund, Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen
Point of contact
Darren Murphy, Senior Vice President – Technology, +47 480 90 612
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication