Customer Success Manager
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team as a Customer Success Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. As we continue to grow, we are now looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our Digital Ocean division.
- Are you inspired by what technology can make possible and the green shift?
- Do you want to be a part of shaping and transforming the way the maritime industry will operate in the future?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you!
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years, we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will become a part of our global CS-team you will be responsible for driving adoption of the Kognifai services and ensure customer satisfaction and return on investment (ROI). You will be working with some of the leading Maritime players globally to help them in their digital transformation. We promise you that you will grow tremendously and build your career by working here.
Want to learn more about our projects and the role? Check out: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/campaigns/customer-success-manager
You will also get the opportunity to:
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our services with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs.
- Create internal and customer-facing reports
- Proactively consult to fully understand the customers’ needs and actively solve pain points for the customers
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the Vice President and C-suite level.
Who are you?
You have a track record of delivering customer value either through similar roles, or from project delivery roles, and are comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture. You like working in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. If you are triggered by challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a new industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path. Together we will write the next chapter of digitalization.
Do you already have:
- A University degree in relevant fields (shipping & Business or similar for shipping management).
- 3+ years work experience in relevant roles as Fleet Manager or similar operational shipping management positions.
- Previously worked with shipping and posess domain knowledge/Have some experience from the maritime industry and commercial side.
- A strong track record of delivering customer value either through similar role or from project delivery roles.
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
- Deep customer relations through travel (approx. 50 days per year).
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication. Leave your contact details below and we will contact you.
Please apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org