Customer Success Manager - Rio
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Are you our new Customer Success Manager - Rio?
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize maritime industry. This will be a truly unique opportunity to make an impact in a huge global industry.
Access to quality data is one of the key challenges for digitalization in the maritime industry. That’s why Kongsberg Digital, in close collaboration with Kongsberg Maritime, has developed Vessel Insight, a vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure ensuring that customers can capture and aggregate quality data. This solution, combined with the Kognifai ® Marketplace where customers have access to a large range of applications and services, is the two main building blocks of the Kognifai Maritime Ecosystem.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As a part of our Customer Success team you will be responsible for driving adoption of the Kognifai services and ensure customer satisfaction and return on investment (ROI). You will be working with some of the leading Maritime players globally to help them in their digital transformation. We promise you that you will grow tremendously and build your career by working here.
Want to learn more about our projects and the role? Check out: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/campaigns/customer-success-manager
What you will do:
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our services with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs.
- Create internal and customer-facing reports
- Proactively consult to fully understand the customers’ needs and actively solve pain points for the customers
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the Vice President and C-suite level.
- Minimize customer churn
- Regular contact with customers (methodology) to assure and render renewal of subscription agreements.
- Working with the product team to receive feedback on the growing requirements of a customer
- Work with clients in their digital journey utilizing our Customer Success methodology
As a person, you have a track record of delivering customer value either through similar role or from project delivery roles, and are comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture. You like working in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. If you are triggered by challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a new industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path. Together we will write the next chapter of digitalization.
Do you also have…
- A University degree in relevant fields (shipping & Business or similar for shipping management).
- Previously worked with shipping and poses domain knowledge/Have some experience from the maritime industry and commercial side.
- A strong track record of delivering customer value either through similar role or from project delivery roles.
- Preferably knowledge of customer success processes
- Interest in digitalization and how it can benefit the maritime industry
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Career opportunities, personal development and an including work environment
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
- Deep customer relations through travel (approx. 50 days per year).
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through LinkedIn easy apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2804420396/?capColoOverride=true