Customer Success Manager - Offshore
Join our high caliber team and become Customer Success Manager! For the Offshore & Special Purpose sector.
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy and utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the Maritime industry. This will be a truly unique opportunity to make an impact in a huge global industry.
As we continue to grow, we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager, who will play a crucial role in ensuring our continuous success in the Offshore & Special Purpose segment. If you are ambitious, curious and customer oriented, we encourage you to apply for this position!
As a part of our Customer Success team you will be responsible for driving adoption of the Kognifai services powered by Vessel Insight and ensure customer satisfaction and return on investment (ROI). You will be working with some of the leading Maritime players globally to help them in their digital transformation. We promise you that you will grow tremendously and build your career by working here.
Want to learn more about our projects and the role? Check out:
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our services with the aim of helping grow our customer base within the Offshore segment
- Contribute to transform and discover new ways of working using our digital solutions
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs
- Create internal and customer-facing reports
- Proactively consult to fully understand the customers’ needs and actively solve pain points for the customers
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the Vice President and C-suite level
In order to succeed in this role, you have a track record of delivering customer value either through similar role or from project delivery roles, and are comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture. You like working in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. You are a person that have been working within the Offshore sector and understand the process and the maritime aspects of operation in this segment. If you are triggered by challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a new industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path. Together we will write the next chapter of digitalization.
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Possibility to build a team for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
- Deep customer relations through travel (approx. 50 days per year)
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication. Leave your contact details below and we will contact you.
Please apply through Linkedins easy apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2727024389/?capColoOverride=true