Customer Analytics Lead
Global Sales and Marketing has a high focus on being a data and insight driven organisation and are hiring a dedicated and skilled Customer Analytics Lead. We are looking for you who are passionate about finding insights from data, understanding them, and identifying needs for new data. The focus in this position is to create insight on customers, markets, and competitors, and identifying how to optimise marketing and sales activities. You will need good business understanding and good communication skills.
As Customer Analytics Lead, you will initiate ways of driving the area of data analysis even further by providing insights that are useful for fulfilling Global Sales and marketing`s strategy. You will work independently, but also in close cooperation with the sales organisation, and other parts of the organization.
- Responsibility for analyses and creating insight on the market, customers and competitors
- Responsibility for surveys: questionnaire setup, data collection and statistical analysis of data
- Make analyses of new ideas and markets
- Communicating insight and recommendations of the analyses to the relevant stakeholders
- Define, develop, and build data models
- Maintain data management
- Simplify and advance our current platform, tools and methodology
- Build Power BI reports and dashboards
Qualifications and experience
- Higher education at graduate level, Engineering, IT, Economics
- Relevant academic background in quantitative subjects, such as statistics, mathematics, econometrics, and data analysis
- Excellent understanding of data and how to get insight from data
- Excellent skills in relevant tools: CRM (D365), MS Excel, MS Power BI, SQL or similar
- Previous relevant experience from market or data analysis is an advantage
- Good business understanding
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Kongsberg, Oslo or Horten
Point of contact
Annette Holte, VP Sales Operations, +4795885033
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication