Controller - Global Customer Support
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
In the position as Controller - Global Customer Support, you will gain insight in the operational aspects of the aftermarket business. You will have the financial control of small and large projects run towards customers in the divisions. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and can combine precision with handling ongoing request, this will be an exciting opportunity for you. You will be part of a finance team, which is including and eager to share knowledge. In this role you will support two segments within Global Customer Support; Integrated Solution Services and Aftermarket Projects.
- Responsible for the financial aspects of customer projects, including follow-up and invoicing
- Support project managers and aftermarket coordinators with financial and operational issues
- Point of contact for financial information for the department managers
- Participate in monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Other ad-hoc tasks within the Global Customer Support finance team
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business and administration, or similar
- Preferably some years of experience, but graduates will also be considered
- Experience and skills in MS Dynamics AX and MS Excel is an advantage
- Working knowledge of lean thinking and practice is a strength
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Driving license
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, and define clear priorities
- analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgements
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered competitive benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Horten, with 1-2 days in Kongsberg per week
Point of contact
Hege Halvorsen - +4797763394
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication