KONGSBERG IT is seeking a highly motivated
Compliance and Risk Manager
KONGSBERG IT is Kongsberg Gruppen ASA's global IT department. We are 250 colleagues worldwide. Our main tasks are maintenance, support and development of IT infrastructure and business applications. We are rooted and we live our core values: determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.
We are now looking for a Compliance and Risk Manager. The position will report to the Operational Security manager.
Compliance and risk are areas of great importance for KONGSBERG. The threat and number of cyber attacks is increasing, and digital security is therefore emphasized as one of the key business needs in KONGSBERG’s IT strategy. In addition, the compliance to internal and external requirements is essential for the right to operate. Hence, this position will have a very important role in both IT and KONGSBERG as a whole.
- Maintain and improve compliance and risk management in KONGSBERG IT
- Continuously monitor the adherence to corporate standards and regulatory requirements
- Establish policies, guidelines and procedures for compliance adherence and communicate to relevant IT stakeholders (including for external suppliers and partners)
- Implement and maintain automated tools for proactive and immediate monitoring of compliance adherence
- Develop, implement and maintain risk register and contribute results to corporate risk management
- Provide support, education and training to employees to build risk awareness within the IT organization
- Manage risk and compliance assessments and audits
- Effectively conduct or support internal and external risk and compliance audits (including providing objective insight needed) and communicate results to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resolution of compliance failures, by defining remediation measures and provide guidance on implementation of these measures
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Forward-looking and strategic minded, with an eye to understanding potential risks, as well as legal and compliance implications
- Experience with compliance and risk management
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
Travelling must be expected
The position requires a Norwegian security clearance