CMMI Development Project Manager (KM 20-062)
Would you like to shape the future of the newest software products and solutions in a global & technology-oriented company? We are hiring a project manager for CMMI-D deployment in Kongsberg Maritimes Technology.
KONGSBERG have for more than 200 years specialised in developing products and solutions based on advanced technologies, having extreme performance and in extreme conditions. Working together as a global team, we have created an integrated portfolio of solutions, for businesses, partners and nations operating from the depths of the sea; to outer space; to the digital frontier.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute in shaping the future of Kongsberg Maritimes Technology development
- Contribute to Kongsberg Maritimes position as a world class provider of technology solutions
- Project management the deployment of CMMI -D in Integrated Solutions -Technology
- Manage change and risk
- Bachelor or master’s degree in software design, engineering, computer science or information systems
- Project management experience
- Working experience in software development and software assurance, as well as knowledge of current SW trends and advancements
- Good understanding of process management & improvement using the CMMI framework
- Strong skills in project management, problem solving and change management
- Good communicator
- Systematic and analytic, with good collaboration skills.
- Proactive, risk based and solution oriented
- Inspiring, high-tech & high-performance culture
- Great challenges in an international, dynamic and innovative job environment
- Informal and positive working environment
- Highly qualified co-workers who share their knowledge and experience with you
Work Place: Ålesund or Kongsberg