Come create the future with us
Cloud Software Engineer
KONGSBERG has been a leading global technology corporation for over 200 years. We deliver mission-critical solutions, operating from the depths of the sea, to outer space, and to the digital frontier.
We are looking for a Cloud Software Engineer to our Kongsberg's Sensor and Robotics (S&R) division in Horten or Asker. The main development platform is Kognifai, a Kongsberg cloud initiative handling framework tasks for applications, security and processing. S&R is using an Agile / Kanban software process with practices as TDD, automated testing and code reviews incorporated in the process.
Kongsberg delivers industrial solutions throughout a number of domains. Our focus is on resilient applications for mission critical systems.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and deploy cloud applications within the Kognifai framework
- Support DevOps teams in the deployment process
- Adapt existing ship-based solutions to support remote/autonomous, cloud-based operations.
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science. Relevant technical experience can compensate for the lack of formal education
- Knowledge about or experience working with back-end technologies and frameworks such as C#, .NET, .NET-Core, HTTP/REST, Python or C++
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices relevant to web development
- Good understanding and experience with Agile methodologies like Kanban / SCRUM
- Good written and oral English communications skills