Business Support Manager - Reference nr: 2296060
Kongsberg Defence Australia is a part of Kongsberg Defence and Aerospace which delivers mission critical solutions to customers around the globe. Kongsberg Defence Australia is delivering these solutions to meet the unique military needs of Australia. We live our core values: determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative.
We are looking for a Business Support Manager to be based in Canberra, Australia. Kongsberg Defence Australia is a small but growing company. It is in the process of executing a significant contract for ground based air defence sub-systems. In time the the company anticipates it will deliver other technologies and systems to future Defence projects and consequently grow further.
The Support Manager’s initial focus will be on immediate business operations while building up the Company’s quality system to achieve, in time, ISO 9001 certification. As such, this position is a foundational role that must create a sound base for current business operations but also ensure that the company is well poised for future growth and expansion. This role will be supported by training in Norway and mentoring in Australia by experienced Kongsberg production staff and engineers.
- Responsible to the General Manager for day-to-day operations of the company.
- Planning, coordination and collation of business support artefacts - such as budgets, training plans and similar
- Planning and coordination of activities to develop and maintain the company quality system.
- Act as a local site manager for the company headquarters in Canberra
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in a business related area of study such as accounting, commerce, business or similar; or relevant and demonstrable track record in managing business operations
- Experience in the conduct of day to day business support activities for a small to medium enterprise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be an Australian citizen or able to obtain an Australian security clearance
Travelling must be expected.