AMS Engineer (KM 19-154)
Kongsberg Maritime seeks a customer-oriented After Market Support (AMS) Engineer with interests in managing service projects and spares sales.
AMS holds a strong connection between our customers and service departments. You will work closely with service engineers, sales and other AMS departments in Global Customer Support, which has responsibility for all Kongsberg Maritime`s service and support in the aftermarket.
A problem-solving and positive attitude is required, our corporate values Determined, Innovative, Collaborative and Reliable are in focus in every interaction we perform. We are proud to offer world-class support and after-market services.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Sales of systems, SW configurations, onboard services and spare parts
- Handle customer inquiries, managing orders, invoicing and rotating duty phone
- Responsible for the economical result in aftermarket projects & sales orders
- Responsible for customer portfolio, and administration of Service Level Agreements
- Extensive customer contact, and cooperate with our Global Customer support teams worldwide
- Educated as Bachelor or equivalent
- Fluency in English verbal and writing
- Experience with customer contact and sales
- Knowledge to ERP and CRM systems is preferred
- Valid work permit in Norway
- Service minded and reliable, with a positive attitude
- Responsible, systematic and self-driven
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
Not required, but beneficial for position: Experience in creating reports and dashboards, with extraction from datawarehouse. With use of Excel, Power BI etc.
- Inspiring international working environment
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Collaboration across departments, subsidiaries, vendors and customers
Candidates with Technical education/Product knowledge and commercial interest are encouraged to apply
Applications will be evaluated ongoing
If you want to know more about Kongsberg’s values and products, please visit: https://www.kongsberg.com/en/kog/aboutus/our%20values/