Aftermarket Sales Manager, China
The Aftermarket Sales Manager – Lead and drive proactively Aftermarket Sales activities towards dedicated customers for all Automation products in Kongsberg Maritime in cooperation with responsible product group, deliver aftermarket sales growth targets.
- Lead and drive proactively Aftermarket Sales activities towards dedicated customers for all automation products in KM in cooperation with responsible product group, including usage of established sales reporting tools.
- Marketing activity per customers, to ensure Kongsberg Maritime Automation Products recognitions by customers, ie campaigns/service letter/system upgrades/life cycle management.
- Perform Maintenance planning activities towards customers. Secure cooperation with spares, technical support, sales support and aftermarket product sales teams per products.
- Secure Service agreement for customers considered strategic important.
- Ownership of customer to maximize customer satisfaction, includes customer’ escalation point of contact.
- Main contact person for defined customer, make sure customer get in contact with the right department/persons in our organization per intervention.
- Prepare commercial proposals for new functionality, modifications and retrofit/refit/conversion solutions in accordance with Kongsberg Maritime product lifecycle philosophy.
- Ensure familiarization and understanding of customer’s fleet and operation to proactively offer relevant products and services.
- Communication within departments in Aftermarket Sales and Global Sales & Marketing.
- Maintain existing and new customer information in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Make sure that ‘Align Process’ is followed.
- Development and delivery of individual sales plan, sales pipeline and weekly report.
- Delivery of individual sales budget.
- Travelling as required.
Wanted Qualifications & Skills
- Marine Engineering education or equal.
- 5+ years working experience and 2+ years sales experience
- Cleary defined precedents for negotiation.
- Track record of successfully delivering Sales campaigns.
- Cultural awareness including experience of international environment.
- Experience of tactical planning.
- Knowledge of KM products and services.
- Knowledge of customer requirements capture.
- Awareness of relevant industries / competitors