After Market Support Engineer
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
Kongsberg Maritime After Market Support is a strong connector between our customers and service departments. We are looking for a customer-oriented After Market Support Engineer with an eager interests in managing service projects and spare part sales. You will work closely with our service engineers, sales teams and other AMS departments in Global Customer Support. You can identify yourself with being a problem solver with a positive attitude. Our corporate values Determined, Innovative, Collaborative and Reliable are in focus in every interaction we perform. We are proud to offer world-class support and after-market services.
- Follow up Sold systems, SW configurations, Onboard services and spare parts
- Handle customer inquiries, managing orders and invoicing
- Extensive customer contact and cooperation with our Global Customer support teams worldwide
Qualifications and experience
- Education at Bachelor level or equivalent
- Experience from customer contact and sales is an advantage
- Knowledge to ERP and CRM systems is preferred
- Fluency in English verbal and writing
- Valid work permit to work in Norway
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Bent Rønningen, Group Manager, +47 995 68 412
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
If you want to know more about Kongsberg’s values and products, please visit: https://www.kongsberg.com/en/kog/aboutus/our%20values/