After Market Support Coordinator/Engineer
There has never been a more exciting time to work in Kongsberg Maritime than right now. With us, you will be in forefront of enabling the business to achieve their objectives. You will be joining the organization at a time when digital innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want you to help us shape this journey.
We now seek a customer oriented After Market Support (AMS) Coordinator and/or Engineer with interests in managing service projects and spares sales for vessels operating world wide.
AMS holds a strong connection between our customers and service departments. You will work closely with service engineers, sales and other AMS departments in Global Customer Support, which has responsibility for all Kongsberg Maritime`s service and support in the aftermarket.
If you identify with our values; determined, innovative, collaborative, reliable and consider yourself motivated to work with customer facing, then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
Both graduates (2022-2023) and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Key accountabilities you will meet
- Deliveries for software modifications, onboard services, and spare parts
- Handle customer inquiries; managing orders and invoices
- Contribute to the economical result in service projects and sales orders
- Extensive customer contact and close cooperation with our Global Customer support teams worldwide
Qualifications and experience of interest
- Bachelor’s degree within economics, project, engineering
- Fluency in English and Norwegian verbal and writing
- Experience with customer contact and sales
- Knowledge about ERP and CRM systems is an advantage
- IT and economical practicing could be a benefit
You are also able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Bent Rønningen, Departement Manager AMS, phone +47 99 56 84 12
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis – so what are you waiting for?