Accounts Payable Administrator
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Deck Machinery and Motion Control division owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritime’s winches and handling solutions.
- Print off electronic invoices / statements, stamp invoices, register the invoices on Jobscope AP Module, send invoices out for approval and booking in, processed invoices when returned and invoice query resolution
- Reconcile External & Inter-Company Statements and filing of invoices and statements
- Review Open Invoices Report & liaise with Purchasing team and Vendor to progress invoices from open to vouchered status so that invoices can be included in any subsequent payment runs
- Fortnightly BACS Payments and monthly foreign currency & Inter-company payments and emailing of Remittance Advice details.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the aged creditors listing to ensure old items/ debit balances get ‘cleaned up’.
- Vendor account maintenance review to ensure records are up to date.
- Other Adhoc duties / holiday cover.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience of a similar role (2+ years)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly on all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good data entry keyboard skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to embrace change in current processes
- Excellent IT skills, have a good understanding of Purchase Order processing, AP modules, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Dalgety Bay, Dunfermline
Point of contact
Phil Gordon, Finance Manager
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication