An incredible opportunity awaits you as an Accountant in the accounts payable team, reporting to the team manager in the Finance service center. Now is the time to get on board with KONGSBERG Maritime. We are seeking talented individuals to help us drive digital innovation. If you're ready to be part of this exciting journey, your adventure begins here!
Join our welcoming community of 85 colleagues in the Finance Service Center (FSC) at Kongsberg and be our new Accountant in the accounts payable team. As our Accountant you will have responsibility for invoice handling, payments and supporting activities.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
- Processing and payment of incoming invoice and related queries.
- Handling of credit notes and dunning letters.
- Month end reporting and closing activities.
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Support continuous process and system improvements.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant education and/or experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a similar position is preferred.
- Good understanding of ERPs such as AX2012 or D365 is an advantage.
- Knowledge and interest in use of Microsoft tools, Office, and Power BI.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority, clearance through Civil Aviation Authority or a background check.
You are able to
- Self-driven person with strong collaboration skills achieving team goals.
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan and define clear priorities.
- Analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments.
- Communicate in a clear and a precise and structured way.
- Take advantage of new technologies to increase efficiency.
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions.
- An inspiring and safe work environment
- Professional development and career opportunities
- We offer the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
KONGSBERG's strength is in unity. Diverse minds, protechting people and planet, drive innovation worldwide.
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 35 countries
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two-hundred-year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners, and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We are determined in our work to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet